First Day Checklist
We’re excited to have your family join us at Little Lambs. We want your family’s transition into our community to be enjoyable and stress-free. Please review the lists below to make sure your child is prepared for his or her first day at Little Lambs!
Every item must be labeled with your child’s first and last name, and current date.
- Pre-made bottles for infants 6 weeks to 12 months(breastmilk and formula cannot be stored at Little Lambs and must be brought fresh each day)
- Baby food (Little Lambs provides all meals and snacks once baby/toddler is ready for solids)
- Clean sheets/blankets
- Diapers/pull ups
- Spare clothes, sealed in a large Ziploc bag
- Diaper cream/powder
- Sippy cups for children 12 months and older (one for each meal/snack each day with current date)
- Sleep napper*
- Pacifier (infants 6 weeks to 12 months)
- One day’s emergency supply of commercial formula and disposable bottles
*All children between 12 mo. and 5 yrs. must have a sleep napper. Sleep nappers can be purchased directly from Little Lambs or brought from home. Please read more about our sleep napper requirement.
Every item must be labeled with your child’s first and last name, and dated.
- Pull-ups (if needed)
- Wipes (if needed)
- Diaper cream/powder (if needed)
- Two full changes of seasonally appropriate clothes (shirt, pants, socks, underwear)
- Back Pack & Folder
- School Supplies (see office for complete list)
- Water Bottle (labeled with first and last name, and current date)
- Sleep napper*
*All children between 12 mo. and 5 yrs. must have a sleep napper. Sleep nappers can be purchased directly from Little Lambs.